Leave Me Alone,I'm Trying To Write:)

Thank God for the holidays,and the weather getting better,for I need solitude and nature for the recovery of my wallet and liver as well as the tranquility needed for those thoughts which I cannot,will not deny. Is it unreasonable to expect appreciation for your honesty,which equals the disgust,expressed at that which is expressed? No,I doubt it. The voices in my head and I,are getting tired of each other and it's time to let the dogs out.

Light A Candle
An urban vulture,
hovers as prey gathers.
Just talking to people.

Night ripped by sound:
Sirens desperate race against time,
Friends scream at discovery,
A mother cries.

Blood washes out,
burns clothes in the forest.
This never happened.

I draw sad eyes,
on a face in the paper.
I feel like I know her,
sad to die so young.

Tears on a grave,
the death of a maiden.
Warm summer rain.

Poet quote comes from Yevgeny Yevtushenko,'a poets autobiography is his poetry. Anything else is just footnotes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Poeta Vagante - the primary conduit to a world of bohemian romantic decadence.

Follow the outré exploits of this transcendental vagabond and street bard as he pushes the boundaries of human decency and poetical possibility.

Followers