tao hobo

I frequently get comments,puzzled and prejorative about my life-style,whilst ,I couldn't, at least at the moment live any other; I guess I understand that it looks like I made a perverse choice(I also think most people doincluding the sensible accountants). In truth,I'm a complete lightweight and as dependent,at least at the moment,on this brutal,unforgiving culture we've created/allowed to develop,as the next wage slave. If people weren't such slobs,and indifferent to their environment, I wouldn't have any bottles to collect and it'll be back to mugging old ladies in the park:).

You want hard-core, check out Daniel suelo at http://www.zerocurrency.blogspot.com/.

Let me leave you with a poem

Winter Blues
Like the snow during
a long winter,
I've outstayed my welcome.
Ignoring the signs,
i continue to skate on
thin ice.
I wrap myself
against the glacial
outlook,
but it's thin cover
and wind cuts like a knife.
i feel nothing.
Everything is in hibernation
until spring.
I blew
my chance to go south.
I aspire to be Yurodivy,
a holy fool,
a comic angel
in human form.
Melancholic
poet madman,
reciting haiku
to the birds,
singing in trees.
dancing &
bathing in fountains,
avoided by all,
except children
of all ages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Poeta Vagante - the primary conduit to a world of bohemian romantic decadence.

Follow the outré exploits of this transcendental vagabond and street bard as he pushes the boundaries of human decency and poetical possibility.

Followers