Gift The Poetry For The Poetry Is A Gift

It's been a week since my last post. I would claim pressure of work,but we all know that's a lie. I will claim the pressure of poetry. To a women,I never thought I'd see again,I found myself trying to explain something i barely understand and don't wish to. Comprehension of the process,kills the magic and that's where I must live as a poet. All I could say is,how I live and what I do,is the outward expression of an inward philosophy.



Art can only live in a gift economy,I don't mean,or at least,not completely, giving your stuff away but as a spiritual gift. If you have received inspiration from others,then you're honour bound to pass on as teaching that which you've learnt. Giving freely,that which you desperate to receive.



Philosophically,I'm closest to the cynics. A word debased in modern culture.

A haiku
My weltenschuang?
I think schadenfreunde,
It fits the zeitgeist

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Poeta Vagante - the primary conduit to a world of bohemian romantic decadence.

Follow the outré exploits of this transcendental vagabond and street bard as he pushes the boundaries of human decency and poetical possibility.

Followers